Monday, May 31, 2010

Humble Request for good Cause

In the name Of Allah most Gracious most Merciful

asalam wlaykume

I received this email form my friend Kadijah , and the situation with her cousin . I know kadija she is a kool person

and i am fowarding her I am asking you to please do what you can to help . Even if it is a little thing buy a box of BBQ

or money even $5 or make dua and pray for her , The BBQ is on June 5 th the sister will remain sick and in need after that

you may call Kadija 746-2775

email her dijadeen@hotmail.com

drop whatever donation that you can at

FUSA a store
Regency Business Centre, #21A Corner Gaston & Penco Street, Montrose
Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

Please please foward this email

______________________________________________________________________________________

Assalaamu Alaikum Everyone!

I hope everyone is good and enjoying life in good ole TnT!!!
I am on a quest these days and i need your help.

About a month ago, my cousin Hannah Sahibdeen's kidneys failed her, and she has begun dialysis twice a month.
Its approximately $1000 per session and its quite taxing on her family.
The goverment will help them by reimbursing them with some of the payments eventually.
However, for now, the family has organised a BBQ to offset the expenses incurred. this BBQ will take place on
June 5th and is priced at $25.

My quest is to get sponsors for the cost of the chicken. they need 400 chickens. that means they need ~33 cases
of chicken (12 chickens per case). They are buying it from Arawak directly and it is costing ~$340 per case.

I am humbly asking everyone to sponsor at least one case if it possible and i am looking for cash donations for this.
If you are willing, please contact me via email or call me at 746-2775.

May Allah bless you all and i hope to get a favorable response soon. Hannah is only 19 years old and is a student of SITAL.

I am doing this to ensure the family gets the maximum benefit from the BBQ.

Jazak Allah Khair!

Wa Salaam,
Khadija Mohammed

No comments: